Tuesday, March 29, 2011

17 weeks Pregnant

According to Baby Center, 17 weeks of pregnancy will entail:

"You may be gaining weight rapidly at this point, even if you're not eating much. Experts say that the amount of weight you put on during pregnancy is dictated primarily by your genes, so don't necessarily blame yourself if the weight's accumulating faster than you'd like. Your baby's movements are felt as a gentle, fluttering sensation at first, but get stronger and more obvious as time passes. Some babies kick vigorously and often, others are quieter. And many seem most active at night! "

Gain weight rapidly? No!!! I'm freaking out because I've already gained 9 lbs in 2 months!  I'm complaining not because i don't want to look fat or bloated, but because my OB has warned me to take it easy on eating so I can have a normal delivery.  (I really don't want a CS...)  I've always been relatively thin.  I find it hard to gain a lot of pounds, so i was shocked to the core when I found out that I've gained 7 lbs in a month!  I couldn't even gain 7lbs in a year before!  Tsk Tsk Tsk...

But tell me, how can I resist (those oh-so-yummy) food when i'm continually hungry???  When a piece of chocolate seems to stare at me mockingly as if daring me to eat it?  Or when a piece of cake looks at me forlornly begging me to taste it? Or how about an ice cream looking so fine?  Yes, i've always been a dessert person so it's really a struggle to avoid them during my pregnancy.  Every now and then, I ask Kit for a cheat day... Just to satisfy (albeit small) my sweet cravings.  And I've already requested that once I give birth, there should be chocolates, ice cream and ice-cold Coke in my hospital room.  Hahaha. :-)

Anwyay, enough with my OA complaints.  =P I've already felt Baby moving inside of me.  Kit also felt it already.  And it really was exciting.  I really can't wait to feel Baby more often.  *Sige lang Baby, do your thing.  Mommy likes it.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...