Monday, March 21, 2011

Loving Gingersnaps

I've always associated Gingersnaps with kid's clothes.  The few times I've been to the store was only to buy gifts for my godchildren.  The clothes are sooo cute!  You would just love dressing your kids in their clothes.  And oh, those accessories!  Don't even get me started! :-)




So, imagine my surprise when I saw that they carry a maternity line too.  I was excited!  My husband loved the designs too.  So now, yes I like wearing my maternity clothes.  I feel so stylish and girly and sophisticated! Hahaha. :-p 


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am new to your blog. I love your blog its very cute :)

    Congratulations on your pregnancy.

    Love those maternity clothes, they are very cute :)

    ♥ CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. kay! i love gingersnaps tooooooo. *drool* i cant wait to have a baby dahil sa gingersnaps. heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks cj and ching! :-)

    congrats also cj! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...