Friday, March 25, 2011

All about My Husband

Now that I'm pregnant, I love Kit even MORE!  He does things that completely surprises me. 

Here are some random things on top of my mind at the moment:

1.  I always complain (and Kit knows this) how heavy his arm/hand is.  Literally, mabigat ang kamay nya.  When he hugs me at night, it seems like I'm under a ton of bricks.  (Exag! Hahaha! But I still love him hugging me at night, I feel so secure and safe.)  Anyway, it surprises me how light his hand is whenever he would touch or hug my tummy.  He does this so slowly and carefully, lest he hurt our Baby.  :-)

2.  Being the girly girl that I am, almost all of my shirts are "baby tee's", the ones that are tight and just falls right on your first hips.  Yes, even my pantulog clothes.  Now that I'm pregnant, imagine how short they are!  The hem rides up and exposes my tummy.  And Kit does not like it one bit because according to him, Baby might get cold, even if I'm under the comforter.  So what he does is he lets me wear his shirts.  And still calls me sexy even if his shirts are 2 sizes bigger on me.  How sweet can he get! :-)            

3.  Kit has always been a morning person, a breakfast-eater at that.  While I'm the complete opposite.  During our first month of marriage, I tried waking up early and prepared him breakfast.  But when I got pregnant, I found it harder to wake up early because of the "morning sickness" (excuses, excuses!).  And he perfectly understands!  He was the one who even suggested for me not to prepare him breakfast anymore since he knows I need to cope with my ever-changing body.  And he wants me and Baby to get as much rest and sleep as possible.  According to him, he feels guilty whenever I wake up early to take care of his needs.  At siya pa talaga ang na-guilty.  Ang bait, di ba?!  Don't worry Bab, I promise to make it up to you after Baby is born. :-)                      

4.  I have been open about my ability to cook, or better yet, the lack thereof.  Haha!  Whenever I try something, like the tuna pasta and taco the other night, he finishes everything like its the tastiest food on earth.  He finds it delicious even if my tuna pasta was salty and the taco, spicy.  Now tell me, how can I not love him??? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...