Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pitter Patter of a Tiny Heart

Though our schedule was at 830am, Kit and I were already at our OB's clinic for my monthly check up by 8am.  We didn't realize that we were early until we saw the entire [doctor's clinics] floor almost deserted, except for the janitor who was mopping the floor.  It was the first time I saw the floor empty.  On my previous check ups, it was usually bustling with patients, visitors, doctors, etc.  It was a nice change since it allowed me to take in the morning in my usual slow pace.  (Have I mentioned I'm not a morning person?)

Needless to say, we were the first in line.  Being early sure have its advantages! No more waiting! (Have I mentioned I'm also a bit impatient? Haha!)  Dra. Rivera complimented how big my tummy is already.  At 4 months, I already am showing.  Feel na feel ko talaga maging buntis. :-)  Anyway, she said that Baby is 1 inch below my navel and just the right size.  She also let us hear Baby's heartbeat for the second time.  And hearing that melodious sound never fail to put a big smile on my face.  :-)  Baby's heartbeat is really strong.  Kakalagay lang ng doppler, narinig na namin agad yung heartbeat.  The entire clinic heard it too.  What a beautiful way to start the morning!

For me, no other sound is more beautiful than the pitter patter of your baby's heart inside of you.  So tiny, yet so strong.  A part of you, yet has a life of his own.  A miracle destined to bring more joy and more love in our lives. :-)

*We love you Baby.  Keep on making your heart beat stronger, as the hearts of your Daddy and I only beat for you. *     


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...