Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blogging Continuation

Okay, I haven't written (or make that "posted") anything new for the past months.  I actually started my supplier ratings a few weeks back but somehow, I can't seem to finish them.  Don't get me wrong because those suppliers really did a great job during our wedding last Nov. 27, 2010 ( yes, it's more than 3 months already!) and we are really grateful...  Maybe because as of now, being a mommy-to-be is what takes up my time and interest. =)  Yes, I'm pregnant and feel na feel ko. Hahaha! =D

So now, I've decided to continue blogging... Write about my experiences, our baby's development, whatever I feel like writing.  So blogspot, here I go again.

P.S.: As to my Suppliers' Ratings, I will finish them.  I hope soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...