Friday, August 12, 2011

Nursery Dreams

Ever since I got pregnant with Kaelin, I always found myself browsing for nurseries on the web.  Ang gaganda lang kasi talaga.  But since we're living in a condo, I don't think setting up a nursery is feasible given the limited space.  And even if it is, i don't think I would want her to sleep in a different room from ours.  Feeling ko magkakaroon ako ng separation anxiety.  Hahaha. :-)

Anyway, just want to share my so-called dream nurseries.  ;-p

Ang ganda di ba?!  Disney princess ang dating! (photo source)




I love the crib!  Who would have thought that cribs could  be round?  (photo source)
There is a dreamy feel to this nursery... clouds, white furniture... (photo source)
Love the color palette! (photo source)
Love the modern twist of it!  Not at all pa-cute and pa-sweet! (photo source)
Love the beach theme of the room! (photo source)
Nice di ba? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...