Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Chocolate Lovers' Club

I went to National Bookstore Galleria yesterday with no intention of buying anything at all.  Don't get me wrong because I'm such a book lover.  I don't mind being in a bookstore for hours.  It's just that hubby and I went there the other day and wala naman akong nagustuhan.  I just went there (again) to pass time.  And then I saw it... A big red sign that says "less than P100".  So the cheapskate that I am, trooped to that area and browsed and browsed and browsed.  Mind you, the books are all hardbound and really priced under P100. 

And this is what I bought for P99.00:

photo source
I am a certified self-confessed chocoholic and finding this book really got me excited.  I mean, I'm both a fan of chick lit and chocolates so this book is just perfect (i hope!).  I read the first chapter and so far, i'm liking it.  The only downside is that i want chocolates more NOW, as in this instant!  But I already gained a lot of lbs throughout my pregnancy and I don't want to gain unnecessary weight should my baby become big and have a hard time fitting through my birth canal.  Sigh.  Di bale, more or less two more weeks, and Kit promised that I can eat all the chocolates that I want.  Sooo looking forward to that!  =)

(I have side kwento:  I made Kit promise me that once I give birth, I want chocolates, ice-cold coke, cake and ice cream inside the ref of our hospital room.  Talk about sugar overload!  Hahaha!  But I can settle for just chocolates and coke.  =p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...