Monday, August 22, 2011

38 Weeks and still counting...

Okay, so I had my check up last Saturday and my OB told me that my cervix is still closed and the baby is still floating.  And to be honest, that wasn't good news for me.  I so wanted Kaelin to come out already.  Not because i'm having a hard time this last trimester but because I'm so excited to finally meet her and see her and hold her and just be a mom.  Oh well... I guess I just have to be patient about it.  Kaelin will come out as soon as she's ready...  I hope soon.  =)

By the way, my OB told us that Kaelin is still in cephalic position (not breech).  Yey!  

And also, just want to congratulate two of our couple friends who gave birth last week.  First to Rhyan and Lhen, who welcomed their daughter Reese last August 13, and to Owen and Emily who welcomed their son Nathen last August 21.  Congratulations guys!  Can't wait to see your little angels! =)  And yes, I will claim it, kami na ang next!!! Haha.
 
Just a side kwento:  I have a lot of friends giving birth this coming September and October.  I'm due on Sept. 5, my highs school barkada Roxanne is due 3rd week of Sept and my college buddies Wenny and  Mauee are both due in October.  Baby boom!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...