Friday, August 26, 2011

The Kindness of a Stranger

I think I've mentioned in my previous post that a patient of my brother-in-law gave Kaelin a LOT of things --- clothes, a pair of shoes, a hooded towel, receiving blankets, a doll and a bouncer.  She doesn't even know us and yet, she showered our baby with such kindness and love.  Seems like Kaelin has found a modern day Santa Claus, and its not even the start of the -ber month.  :-)   

To you Ms. Annie, a very big THANK YOU!  Not just for the material things, but your sincere thoughtfulness, generosity and goodness greatly overwhelmed us, warmed our hearts and put a smile on our faces.  We hope to meet you soon.  :-)

I just want to share the gifts that she gave our dear baby Kaelin.  I'm so excited for her to use them.  :-)
see those teeny tiny shoes? =)

baby gap onesies!

love the teeny tiny skirt and lady bug onesie!  also the terno spag strap blouse and polka dots bloomers and onesie!

more baby gap onesies!

i've been looking for blue dresses here but i can't seem to find any, puro pink and yellow.  now Kaelin has two! =)

such a cutie sexy dress!!!  can't wait to see Kaelin in this! =)

yellow, orange, pink --- such colorful dresses! love it!
I have to restrain myself from looking at them everyday.  I've been folding and refolding it for a few days already.  I'm that excited for Kaelin to use them.  But first, Kaelin needs to make her grand entrance into the outside world, outside of my tummy that is, soon.  I'm 38 weeks and 5 days along, and still no signs of Kaelin wanting to come out already (except for the Braxton hicks).  Hopefully, during my check up tomorrow, i'll hear some good news from my OB.  *keeping my fingers crossed* 

Here's the picture of the bouncer that hubby needs to assemble, and what it should look like after.  Hehe. =p


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...