Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Preggy Self

When I was young, I've always wanted to see how I would look like if I am pregnant.  Yes, I also did put a pillow on my tummy just to get a clear picture of me with a big belly.  Hahaha. Silly me!!! But now that I'm finally pregnant, how come I don't have any pictures???  Hmm...

Buti na lang, Kit and I attended parties with friends.  So of course, there are photos.  Allow me to share some so you can get a glimpse of my evolution. Hahaha. :-)


Me and Kit at Kobe's Party.  I'm 2 mos preggy then.
Me at almost 3 mos preggy.  Until now I can still wear that striped shirtdress.  With a more obvious bump of course.  My pregnant friend (left) is Lhorjy.
I'm 18wks pregnant! And I'm wearing my favorite maternity dress from Gingersnaps.

See my bump above the belt? =)

My hubby and I. 

I hope to post more pics of me showing my baby bump.  Time to get reacquainted with my digicam.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...