Thursday, April 7, 2011

Disney!

I was browsing through the other mommy blogs when I came across the Disney entry of Mommy Fleur.  Sure enough, just the title thrilled me.  I have always loved Disney and the Disney princesses.  My fascination with them doesn't wane even though I'm in my late 20s already.  Hahaha.  Kung girl si Baby, magiging Disney Princesses kid din sya. Hahaha.  Ooops, we'll let Baby pala decide what kiddie character he or she wants.  Kit and I promised we won't influence his/her choice, if that's even possible.  Haha. 

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy this as much as I did.  Ang babaw ba? :-p  These are taken by Annie Leibovitz.

My favorite Disney film ever! Penelope Cruz as Beauty and Jeff Bridges as the Beast

Rachel Weisz as Snow White

Olivia Wilde as the Evil Queen and Alec Baldwin as the Magic Mirror
Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella
Julianne Moore as Ariel, the Little Mermaid

Gisele Bundchen as Wendy and Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter pan

Jessica Biel as Pocahontas
Tina Fey as TinkerBell

Marc Anthony as Aladin and Jennifer Lopez as Princess Jasmine

Whoopi Goldberg as the Genie
Julie Andrews as Pinocchio's Blue Fairy and Abigail Breslin as the apprentice fairy

Beyonce as Alice, Lyle Lovett as the March Hare and Oliver Platt as the Mad Hatter

Roger Federer as King Arthur

David Beckham as Prince Philip of Sleeping Beauty
Queen Latifa as Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...