Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday Morning

I've always dreaded mondays because it means, the workweek has started.  A 2-day weekend is definitely not enough.  Making it 3 days though is totally acceptable.  :-)

Anyway, to start the week right (for a change), I've decided to focus on what a beautiful Monday morning it is.  Let me start by saying I slept so soundly that I didn't hear the alarm clock ring nor noticed Kit stand up to prepare for work.  I only woke up when I felt him pull up the comforter on me and turned the aircon on again  (we always put the aircon on timer mode).  He then urged me back to sleep.  How sweet!  He didn't even open the curtains.  I love you babe for allowing me to continue sleeping and accepting my being "batugan" in the mornings.  :-)

So now that I have a complete and sound sleep (a 9-hour sleep!), I'm prepared to welcome the week ahead.

Happy monday everyone! Hope you all have a great and blessed week ahead. :-)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...