Friday, October 1, 2010

OT: Fun Fun Thursday Night

I had a great night last night... Great night at watching t.v. that is.  :-)

Gossip Girl was at 8pm.  Just recently (last week's episode (Season 4, episode 2) to be exact) I've become a fan of the Blair and Chuck team-up.  Their scene together last episode was just so good.  I didn't imagine myself rooting for them to get back together.  Hahaha.  I started out loving Serena more, but Blair kinda grew on me.  Now, I love them both equally. :-)

Then, Amazing Race Asia was at 9pm.  I'm a big fan of reality tv shows, especially Amazing Race Asia because you get to root for the Philippine teams.  I don't know yet who I like better between the Richies (Richard and Richard) and the Party Girls (Jess and Lani), but I sure am glad both of them are still in the race.  Hope they last long and eventually, one of them come out as the winner!

The replay of the UAAP Game 2 finals was at 10pm.  Though I've watched the 4pm game already, I was eagerly awaiting the replay for this game.  Why? Because we won!!! The Ateneo Blue Eagles was crowned the champions once again! 3-peat!!! Back-to-Back-to-Back Champs!  Congratulations Ateneo Blue Eagles!  Looking forward to Season 74! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...