Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1st Fitting of my Mom and MOH + barong of my Dad

My Dad's barong was delivered to us way back in early September.  He had his fitting, alongside Kit and Kit's dad last August, and after a couple of weeks, Mang Rey Casedo delivered it to us.  What can I say, Mang Rey surely does barongs fast! 

My Dad's piña barong
My dad isn't really a fan of embroidery... the simpler, the better.

Last week, my sister, who's my maid of honor, and my mom, had their first fitting with Joe San Antonio.  I loved my sister's gown!!! I so liked it that I couldn't stop gushing about it.  Kit had to ask if I love it more than my wedding gown. Hahaha. Take a look.

It's nice, right? =) I like the design, how it combined the two colors.

I particulary like the waist-thigh part, with the layers...

the back...
My mom's gown was nice too.  It fit her perfectly. No adjustments whatsoever.  Let's just hope that she can maintain the same weight until my wedding day.   ~~pressure Ma~~  :-p

My mom loved her gown as well.  Obvious nman, di ba? Hahaha.
Love the pleats in her skirt!




the sexy back!
My family's all set for the wedding.  Aside from the few adjustments and the beadings for my mom and sister's gowns, they're good to go! As for me... hmmm... I won't share pictures here for sure (because I want it to be a surprise!).  But I had my 2nd fitting already and as I told Joe, I super like my gown! The only problem is that I kept on losing weight! They had to adjust the gown every time I fit.  I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing.  But I don't want to be so thin on my wedding day! Stress really is a sure way to be thin. Bad! 

As for Kit and his family... Kit and his Dad already have their barong and pants delivered by Mang Rey.  His mom is scheduled to have her first fitting with Joe next week.  =)

As for the entourage, their first fitting with Tita Dolor is scheduled on Sunday! I can't wait to see their gowns! Hope it looks as lovely as the pictures! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...