Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Fitting of our Entourage

I was looking forward to the first fitting of our entourage. I actually didn't know what to expect.  But here are the pictures.
our 2 FGs Yana and Eira! =)

Bridesmaid Tere and me! The gown i'm wearing
is for  one of my bridesmaids, Leika.

Candle sponsor Shuyen

Cord sponsor Lilette

How the secondary sponsors' gowns
look like with the sash/belt
Overall, I was kinda pleased with the outcome.  I soo love the flower girl dresses.  It was so cute! I also like the bridesmaid dresses.  Since Leika and Dam, couldn't make it (they have the same design by the way), i tried on Leika's dress just to see how it looks like.  Buti kasya.  Haha.  I liked it also.  For the secondary sponsors, we had a problem on the skirt as it looked like a "balloon" skirt because of the pleats.  But Tita Dolor told us that it wouldn't look like that when it's pressed.  She also adjusted the length of the skirt so it would fall right on the knee.  My highschool friends Lilette and Shuyen also asked her to adjust (lower) the back para daw 'sexy back'! Hahaha.  

Second fitting is slated on Nov. 6.  Can't wait! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...