Monday, October 4, 2010

As the Big Day Approaches...

27 November 2010 is fast approaching... And yes, i'll admit I'm a big ball of emotions right now!  I'm tensed yet I'm excited... I'm scared yet I'm eager...  I'm stressed yet I'm ready... I'm emotional but I am truly happy.

Let these borrowed pictures (from various tumblr sites) speak of what's going on in my head (and heart) right now. 

No matter what state I'm in, it feels good to know that
Kit will always be there to hold me and never let me go.



... and I am not complaining! I'm actually looking forward to
more memories, more inside jokes and more craziness with Kit.
The stupid fights? Not so! ;-p

I don't know if Kit remembers this, but I told him during the early years
of our relationship that I don't like him using shortcuts for "love".
It just doesn't feel right.  And yes, he always uses 'LOVE'!

Hugging and holding hands are two of my favorite things!
Happy to know I've got Kit to hug and hold hands with
anytime I want. :-)

No matter what we do, I'm just truly happy
that I have Kit with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...