Friday, July 1, 2011

Us time, Me time

Just because we're already married doesn't mean that we cannot have any "me" time.  I'm so happy that Kit shares my view on having quality time with ourselves.  I'm not talking about I-have-to-go-away type of me time (that signifies a bit of trouble, don't you think?), but a simple few minutes or hours doing the things we love when we were still single.   
    
As for Kit and I, we could be in the same room but doing different things. We are beside each other, but letting the other do his/her own thing.  That way, we can still sneak in some sweet gestures, be it holding hands or giving a quick kiss.  =)

I usually read while Kit surfs the net.  Or... see the pictures below...

Kit plays with his PS3 while I play Cityville.  Hahaha!

or we both read...

currently, Kit reads Diary of a Wimpy Kid (i'm done with it and i kinda liked it! at least, its light and somehow funny), while I read Captivating, Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul.  And of course, the ever present in our bedside table, Your Week by Week Guide to Pregnancy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...