Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby Stuff

As mentioned in my previous post, I'm 33 weeks or 8 months pregnant already.  As such, Kit and I are slowly completing Baby Kaelin's stuff.  Last week, our stroller, carseat and crib arrived at my brother-in-law's house already.  We'll get it next month when my mom and dad-in-law arrive from the States.  Yes, we asked them to purchase it there as it is much, much cheaper there than if we'll buy it here.  Here's a picture of what we bought: 

Chicco Playard - Fuego

Chicco Cortina Stroller and Car Seat - Fuego
Dahil maarte ako, I want it terno.  Hahaha.  We chose Fuego (red and gray) para neutral.  If ever, our next baby is a boy (we have a name already. hahaha!), he can also use this.  =)

I've also mentioned in one of my previous posts that we already bought an Avent starter kit and sterilizer.  Then my brother-in-law decided to buy us an Avent breast pump as a gift for us.  Yey! (Thanks again Juls!)  Then with my mom and sister, we bought Kaelin her clothes.  (I really love shopping for Kaelin!  There are just so many cute dresses and onesies and socks and the list goes on and on....)  I'm really trying hard to restrain myself as my mom told me not to invest in newborn clothes so much as Kaelin will only use it for a short period of time.  Babies daw talaga grow fast.  

Then again, here is a list of what we still have to buy for Kaelin.  Hopefully, we get to buy it really soon.  I'm panicking already.  Hahaha. 

1.  Beddings - yes, we still don't have any crib beddings at all.  I guess, in our quest to find the perfect (for us, that is) crib, we totally forgot that we still have to buy sheets, blankets, comforter and pillows.  Haha.  Silly us!
2.  Bath things - we need a tub for Baby.  We have yet to decide what kind we want, or if it needs to be branded or not.  Sobra naman kasing ang laki ng range ng prices ng tubs.  Some ranges from P200-500 while the others are more than a thousand pesos.  I'm really wondering if there's a big difference in quality or it needs to be expensive or pwede na ung mura lang.  Oh well... We'll also need a newborn bather (yun ba yung tawag dun? basta yun yung nilalagay sa ibabaw ng tub para dun ihihiga si baby while giving her a bath), sponge, body wash/shampoo and mat.
3.  Grooming Kit
4.  Diaper Bag

We also bought wipes, diapers, breast pads, bottle detergent and laundry detergent.  Yes, we're that excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...