Wednesday, July 20, 2011

33 Weeks and counting!

I'm 33 weeks pregnant now.  Meaning on the 3rd week of August, I'm 37 weeks pregnant already... Pwede na lumabas si Kaelin.  Of course, we wanted her to complete the 40 weeks but in case she wants to go out na, she can starting August 14.  At least, full term pa din.  =)

Lately, i've been feeling contractions already.  Feeling ko its what they call Braxton Hicks or false labor since the pain usually goes away when I change position.  But just the same, it still scares me.  Plus, Kaelin is really super likot lately.  I'm afraid she's getting impatient already and wants to go outside soon.  Hubby on the other hand, fears that her umbilical cord might strangle her as she moves around.  But according to my mommy friends and OB friend, being active is actually a good sign and as long as you have no bloody or watery discharge, mild contractions are okay.  But if its coupled with severe abdominal or back pain (and bloody discharge, even if its just a tinge of pink), I should go to the hospital right away.  So now, I'm monitoring my contractions.  Di pa sya madalas so mejo kampante na din ako.          

Baby Kaelin, konting tiis na lang ha.  I know its getting a lot smaller in there, making you feel cramped and uncomfortable.  But believe me, all that will benefit you as you make your grand entrance into this crazy world outside.  Dyan ka muna in the safety confines of mommy's tummy.  But remember, it doesn't mean we are not excited to see you because your daddy and I (and your lolos and lolas and titas and titos and cousins) are dying to finally meet you and hold you in our arms.  In the meantime, just relax, rest and plump yourself up (but not too much ha, mommy wants to give birth to you normally sana).   We love you Kaelin! See you soon. Mwah! =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...