Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What's In A Spelling?

Ever since we found out that our baby is a girl, Kit and I couldn't help but think of what we will name her.  As mentioned in my previous post, first name has to start with "K" and second name to start with "S".  Why?  We just want her to have our initials.  Haha.  We're corny that way.  :-)

Anyway, we pretty much like the name Kaelin since we saw that in a baby book at Fully Booked High Street, when I was 2 months pregnant with Baby.  But now that we're sure Baby is a girl, Kaelin has evolved into different spellings.  I wanted it spelled as is, K-A-E-L-I-N, but then Kit wanted it spelled as K-A-E-L-Y-N.  Then, with the recent wedding of Prince Charles and Kate, added options were KAITLYN and KATELYN.  Whew! 

For the second name, our choice was Sophia.  (Sabina was the second choice.)  But then S-O-P-H-I-A became S-O-F-I-A.

So (for now), Baby's name is Kaelyn Sofia C. Rivera.  Nice, di ba?!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...