Thursday, May 19, 2011

Little Fockers

Last night, Kit and I watched Little Fockers at home.  We are actually lagging in the movies department ever since i got pregnant.  For some reason, we haven't been to a theater considering a mall is just across our building.  ...  Okay, fine, to be honest, I'm the one to blame.  I'm deathly afraid of catching some virus, especially in an enclosed small space.  Yes, I'm that paranoid.   But can you blame me, I just want our baby to be healthy.

Anyway, back to Little Fockers.  It was funny.  The relationship between Greg Focker and Jack Byrnes is pretty hilarious.  However, what inspired me to blog about the movie is actually just a line between Greg's parents, played by Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand.  It goes like this:

"As long as we're together, I'll never get lost."

I know, cheesy right?  But still, being the hopeless romantic that I am, I loved it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...