Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mama!

Though a day late, I still want to greet my mama a happy mother's day! I know I greeted you yesterday but I still want to create a post here about you. :-)

I am a self-confessed daddy's girl, and I'm proud of it.  Me and my sister have this claims about my parents, i.e. papa's favorite is me while she is mama's favorite.  And it never affected us in a negative way.  Somehow we both have accepted it, and played it to our advantage when we were little.  Hahaha.  But we both know that it doesn't mean that we love the other parent less.  We both love you equally Mama and Papa.  Lamy and I love both of you very very very much!

I love you Ma.  Thank you for always being there for me.  For being a stay-at-home mom when you had me, for helping me with my assignments when I was little, for always attending school programs, for preparing my clothes and food (she still does this until now. lucky lucky me!!!), for accompanying me wherever I want to go, for taking care of me, and for loving me unconditionally.  I may not be vocal as to how much I love you but Ma, I love you sooooo much!  I wouldn't trade you for anyone else!  I'm so thankful I have you... and Papa and Lamy.  Happy mother's day again Ma! :-)
 
Now that I'm pregnant, I admit that I'm scared.  There's a lot of things running in my mind, uncertainties in particular about my future as a good mom, but with your help and guidance, I know Baby Kaelin will be in good hands.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...