Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Table Centerpieces

I've been thinking a lot about the reception set-up.  Although we're done with our detailing with Hizon's, somehow I'm not quite satisfied with it.  I kept on thinking if the set-up, flowers, table cloths, etc. match.  But Kit insisted that I don't mull over it saying that what we've chosen do match and are beautiful.  (But i think he's forced to say that knowing if he didn't, he'll never hear the end of it.  Hahaha.)  Plus our planner, Mayette, didn't say anything negative about it and in fact, when we asked if what she would choose if it was up to her, she said that she would choose the same thing.  Oh well... I can only hope that they really look good during the wedding.  Law of Attraction, think positive!!! =) 

Anyway, here are some low table centerpieces I find interesting.  We are not fans of tall centerpieces mainly because it's a hindrance during photo ops time. Hahaha. :-p

I don't know if those are flowers but i think it looks nice. Definitely interesting. 



This one, I like!
This is really cute.  Too bad we don't have a beach-themed wedding.
Isn't it nice if you could display your prenup pics or your bf-gf pics as centerpieces?  Or is it overkill already?
Simplicity at its best.
After all these pictures, you're probably wondering how ours looks like.  Well, it's a lot different from the ones above.  Haha. Ours are more "local", "native"...
Same stand, same bowls but blue flowers...

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...