Monday, September 6, 2010

11.27.10

How time flies! It's been almost a year and 3 months since Kit and I started planning for our dream wedding. Some consider it a long engagement but for me, it was just right.  One, we had more than enough time to prepare, scour and choose our wedding suppliers.  Two, it allowed us to lock 2009 prices.  Three, it gave us a much more flexible payment schedule.  And lastly, it allowed us to change our minds quite a few times.  Not about getting married (because we're actually sure that we want to get married! haha!) but about motifs, suppliers, table centerpieces, gown designs, flowers and other wedding details that may seem mundane but very important nonetheless.

And now, we are down to our last 82 days as single individuals...  

I'm scared yet eager.
I'm nervous yet excited.
I'm fearful yet courageous.
But most of all, I'm happy that I'm finally spending the rest of my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...