Monday, September 6, 2010

Kay Learns to Write

I've been wanting to try blogging for quite a while already.  It's only now however that I got the nerve to start one.  Why?  Well, for one, I'm not really a good writer. I'm actually scared that I'll write something senseless and bad and full of grammatical errors.  Hahaha! But then again, why would I let that stop me from creating my own blog.  It's MY blog afterall... my thoughts... my opinions... my fears... my dreams...  my life...

So friends, bear with me. =)

  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay! Didn't know you started your blog also. :) Haaaay, I had the same feeling also. I know I don't write well, I can't even string a few words to form a witty sentence. But I agree with you, it's MY blog so I have the right to write whatever I want, in whatever way I want. hehe. More power to our blogs! :)

    P.S. I'm so excited for your wedding na! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...