Monday, April 2, 2012

Give Me Chocolates

I've been feeling kinda low since last week.  I'd rather not go into details but the gist is: I applied for a job, went through the process of technical exams and series of interviews, i guess i did good since two department heads are "fighting" over me, got an offer but it wasn't the offer i was expecting.  I know i shouldn't let it affect me but for some reason, it does... big time... I don't even know why.  It's not as if it's my dream job so I should be able to just shrug it off.  So, why can't i???  Arg!!!!

tama! couldn't agree more!

need i say more?

tomorrow, here i come. =)

i believe in this.

oh yes. =)
sayang, magnum is hard to find nowadays. =p

my ultimate happy food! =) if all else fails, chocolates won't!
But hey, it's another week so it's in the past now.  I shall move on!  Baka nga, it's not meant for me.  Oh well, my dream job I will soon find or better yet, it shall find me. =)

Happy Holy Monday everyone!

* i just googled the pics/quotes so credits go to the owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...