Saturday, April 21, 2012

Problem with Solids

Forget my kadramahan in my last post.  I am so over it! I declined the offer and true enough, something better came along.  I'll share it to you once everything is finalized already. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one!  I hope this is it! =)

Anyway, i'm worried about my baby.  Ever since she started eating solids, her milk intake became less and less.  Mas gusto nya kumain talaga rather than dumede.  I'm just worried that she might not be getting the right amount of nutrients that she needs, afterall her solids intake are still pretty limited.  Mas maganda sana kung malakas sya kumain AND magdede.  We told her pedia about this, and he advised us to use milk as her panulak rather than water.  Nothing to worry about daw since her weight is still normal.  She didn't lose any weight but she just gained 0.1 kilo (when before she gains almost 1 kilo per month!).  My other mommy friends told me it's normal and some of their kids went through the same phase.  Baka nagsawa lang daw sa lasa ng milk and excited lang sa ibang lasa.  Sana nga....  Sana din bumalik na appetite nya for milk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...