Thursday, January 10, 2019

Why I Came Back to Blogging

Okay, for sure there's a reason why I decided to have a go at blogging again.  Hmm... So, what is it?

one.  i miss it. honestly. 

two. i miss expressing myself. telling stories freely and without any filter.  just letting people get a glimpse of how i really am is something i like.

three.  i miss reading and browsing other blog pages.  i'm so busy that i just can't get infront of a computer for leisure for a long period of time. but whenever i blog, i tend to enjoy thus leading to browsing other pages.  does that make sense? i hope it does. haha

four. i just quit my job. my husband is at work. my daughter is in school. so yes, i am bored. :)

five. this must be the real reason. read up on my next post and i will post about it in more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...