Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy with a Stroller

Kit bought Kaelin a new stroller.  There isn't anything wrong with the old one, it's just so bulky.  It always take up the entire trunk whenever we go out.  Plus, it's really heavy.  It's always a challenge to bring/balance the stroller up and down the escalator, or carry it when confronted with stairs.  How can we travel with that?  (Not that we have a scheduled trip soon.  But you'll never know when we'll have the urge to go on an instant trip...)

Perfect timing that Mothercare is having a summer sale on their Inglesina strollers! Inglesina!  Wow, sosyal! Hahaha! =p  So, we bought the lightest and travel-friendly stroller there is.... the Inglesina Swift!


it's available in red, orange and black too
I must admit I was hesitant at first to buy a new stroller.  I mean, I'm a little practical (different with being a cheapskate, right?) so I thought we could make do with our existing stroller.  But then, Kit made me realize that we badly need a lighter one, for travel reasons and (would you believe it???) health reasons (yes, our existing stroller is bad for the back).  So, off we go to Mothercare.  

In the end, Kit's decision was reinforced big time! Who could ever argue with these proofs?! =)

how can i still prove my point when the judge has that BIG SMILE? 


So, with that, I rest my case.  As long as my baby's happy, go! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...