Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love is in the Air

Happy Valentine's Day!  <belated... hahaha!>

Since love is still in the air, let me share with you the videos that made me feel giddy again and again.  =)


Doesn't this video make you kilig?!  Hay naku, it would have been really perfect if Kit and I were there.  Hahaha!  Just wishful thinking though, knowing my husband he wouldn't be caught dead singing in public.  Hahaha.  Love you still babe! =)  Dove Real Men, ikaw na! =)


I know this happened a few months back, but I still get kilig whenever I watch it...  Adam kissing his girlfriend, Anna, with the wind ruffling her hair.  Ang cute lang! Lakas magpakilig! =) 


And this last one is the proposal video of my friend, Caleen!  Woohoo!!!  Congrats again Caleen (and Pat)!  Best wishes! =)

So there, in the spirit of St. Valentine... be in love and stay in love everyone! =)

To my most precious valentines, Kit and Kaelin, I love you both so much!!!!!!!! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...