Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm Back!

Oh yes, I'm back into blogging! 

For good? ... Umm... Not sure!  Hahaha!  It would entirely depend on how Kaelin behaves.  

Since I was gone for quite some time, I wasn't able to share that Kit and I decided to hire a household help to help (duh?!) us in the condo.  She was in-charge of the household chores like cooking, cleaning, etc and I was in-charge of Kaelin.  She was great in cleaning.  As in she would clean the whole day!  I sometimes wonder how it could take her one day to clean the condo when the space is not that big.  But then again, baka bored sya so she would rather clean and re-clean than do nothing at all.  I'm not complaining in that area ha, because I've never seen our home that spic and span.  Even the walls, she scrubs it every other day!  The thing is she does not cook that well.  Sabi nga ni Kit, he thinks pumayat sya when the maid was still with us. =p Yes, we decided to let her go after just 3 weeks.  Not just because of the cooking, but also because, the condo was too small to have pa a maid.  We felt that our privacy was sort of invaded.  May ibang tao pa din kasi.  Plus, we are not comfortable kapag pinapabantay namin si Kaelin sa kanya.  Iba kasi ung paghele nya sa baby.  Shineshake nya, e di ba a BIG no no un! So ayun, we are back to just me, Kit and Kaelin... our family!  (I just love saying it!!!)

When Kit goes to work, I'm left alone with Kaelin.  So, hindi ko talaga masingit ang pagblog but I'm really dying to blog again.  I have even listed the topics I want to write about.  Hehe.  

But sometimes naman, my mom and sister visit us.  First apo kasi si Kaelin sa side ko so super love sya ng family ko.  They always miss her so halos mga 3x a week sila magvisit.  Tapos, during the weekends naman we go to my in-laws house in Parañaque.  Dun, spoiled din si Kaelin since first apo sya na girl.  But this weekend, we'll stay at my parent's house in Marikina.  We have a wedding to attend to kasi in Antipolo tomorrow plus 2 Christmas parties on Saturday.  Sina lola muna ang bantay ni Kaelin.  

So  at this moment, while Kaelin is  asleep beside her lola, eto na ang pagkakataon ko mag-blog ulit.  Hahaha!  Sana naman matapos ko ung 3 posts ko na di ko matapos-tapos na sinimulan ko a few months back, and yes, that includes my birthing story... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...