Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What If the Disney Princesses are Real?

I came across this at Yahoo, and being a huge Disney fan, I decided to share this with you.  =)

These were made by a graphic design student/artist in the UK.  He combined elements from different photos of women who he thinks resembles the Disney characters then created the images through digital painting and finally puts them together using Photoshop.  Talk about creative talent! Wow!


Pocahontas

Not a Princess, but one of my favorite villains, Ursula

Aurora of Sleeping Beauty

Belle of Beauty and the Beast

Esmeralda of The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Jasmine of Alladin

Ariel

Megara of Hercules

Mulan
My favorites are those of Mulan and Princess Jasmine.  They're gorgeous!  I must admit I'm a bit disappointed with Belle and Ariel.  Hindi ko alam, I just want  them to be more beautiful than their cartoon pictures.  Kunsabagay, sobrang ganda ng mga cartoon pictures nila so it must be hard to find real women who resembles them... I don't know... Oh well... Ang galing pa din and I'm so looking forward to his version of Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel and Tinker Bell.  I just hope he makes them. 

Btw, i got the pictures from the artists' blog.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...