Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our Version of DIY

Being a member of w@w, you'll be amazed how a lot of brides have creative sides! I for one, was really amazed as I don't have any creative juices inside of me. I mean, a lot of them were doing their own cords, birdcage veils, unity candles, bible covers, kisssing bells, etc.  And me? Well, let's just say that our only real DIY project is our misalette. Hahaha. =)

Anyway, two Saturdays ago, Kit and I spend our Saturday afternoon doing our semi-DIY.  And yes, that meant cutting the maps made by our friend and inserting it in the invitation.  That's about it! Haha.


Our reliable notebook, netbook, printer and of course, cutter!
Kit in action! ;-)

Our invitations
 So there, our version of a DIY project! Hahaha. =)

1 comment:

  1. hi sis! a DIY is still a DIY. you deserve a pat at the back. kudos! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...