Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello November!

November has finally come!♥ 

This month is definitely our month! I can't wait for the 27th... I can't wait to finally marry the love of my life...  I can't wait to spend every waking day together... I can't wait to spend forever with him.

We still have a lot to do, but I have come to realize that wedding details should not matter that much.  We shouldn't lose sight of why we're doing it in the first place.  I must admit I was an emotional wreck the past few weeks because of invitation mishaps, schedules not followed, desired output not met, etc.  I would always pick a fight with Kit over those silly things.  It's a good thing, he knows how to handle me and my never-ending tantrums.  Then last week, when we got our invitations (short story: we were quite disappointed with the outcome...oh well...), it dawned on me... I shouldn't fuss over the details too much.  I should learn to let go of things I have no control over.  Why would I pick a fight with him when it's not his fault in the first place?!  Would it solve anything???  NO!

At the end of day, whether those details are followed or not, what's important is that I will still marry the man of dreams.  I shouldn't lose sight of the true event on the 27th.  It's not the great food, it's not the fun party, it's not the pretty flowers, it's not the touching songs... But it's the union of two beautiful souls finally blessed by God, and now presented to the entire community as one.  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...