Thursday, January 13, 2011

My 1st Month as a Wife

It has been a while since I last posted here.  Been busy with my new role as a wife.  Yes, we've been married now for 46 blissful days. =)


So, how was our first month of being husband and wife?  So far, so good! It's really wonderful seeing your husband first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening.  I told him that one of the best things about being married is that I do not have to sleep alone ever again. It is such a comfort knowing that he's beside you all through out the night.  

Since I do not know how to cook (but in fairness, i do know how to fry. hahaha), preparing food, especially dinner, is a struggle.  I didn't really expect thinking of what food to prepare to be hard.  Thanks to timplado meat at the grocery, i am able to serve him different food every night.  Hahaha. Thanks also that our condo is just behind Robinson's Galleria, it is easy to just cross the street and eat out.  So much for being a good cook.  =p

But i promised myself that I will really learn how to cook this year so as to serve him more delicious and healthy food, especially now that we have a baby coming.  Another surprise! I'm pregnant!  Life is really good!  Thank you God for all these great blessings! I truly couldn't ask for more! =) =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...